• Best of Saskatchewan 2013: Best Steak, Best Appetizer, Best New Restaurant, Most Romantic, Best Fine Dining, Best B&B.
• Voted one of the Top 10 Bed & Breakfasts in Saskatchewan by SBBA.
• 2013, 2014 Talk of the Town Customer Satisfaction Award.
• 2012 Recipient of the Lieutenant Governor of Saskatchewan's Heritage Architecture Award for Adaptive Re-use.
• 2012 Tourism Excellence Award Maple Creek Business Awards of Excellence.
• 2011 Finalist for Tourism Saskatchewan's Business of the Year.
Steve Fuellbrandt: Have been blessed with Mike’s cooking on several occasions on trips to Maple Creek. He’s so creative, the presentation is fantastic, he’s simply a gifted chef!
Caitlin Willman: Mike saved our wedding day! Due to weather we had to find an alternate ceremony venue than originally planned and the Redmond House yard was available. Mike was super helpful and accommodating. Our ceremony was everything we ever imagined. Thank you!
Taylor Watkins: Took a cooking class and it was such a fun learning experience! Cannot wait to do another!
Redmond House Catering
309 Marsh Street
Maple Creek, Saskatchewan
Canada S0N 1N0